PDA

View Full Version : Susan Estrich is scary

vulturesrow
09-03-2004, 01:06 AM
...and said something really silly tonight. Im paraphrasing but basically she said that her and many of her fellow democrats felt that this year's RNC was the nastiest convention that they had seen in a long time.

I almost fell out of my chair. Zell was pretty strong but beyond that, I didnt think there was much nastiness at all.

jdl22
09-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Both sides talk a lot of smack about the convention. Republicans claimed that the Democratic convention was a hate fest despite the vast majority of speeches being optimistically toned and very little said about the Bush administration at all.

Dynasty
09-03-2004, 02:32 AM
I like Estrich a lot. She is one analyst who I think is both very knowledgable and also keeps her partisan leanings in check. If there's a republican on the show, she'll fight back. But, if she's the sole analyst talking to a reporter, she gives a very balanced analysis of the political situation.

WillMagic
09-03-2004, 03:48 AM
Susan Estrich....I think I listened to her speak at the Natinonal Youth Leadership Forum on Law. I think she was a relatively interesting speaker, though she seemed to linger on her propensity to be work for losing presidential campaigns. I've never actually seen her on tv though. Classic liberal law professor type IMO, not that there's anything particularly bad about that.

Will

GWB
09-03-2004, 05:49 AM
I love Susan. She did a great job helping mt Dad get elected in '88.