PDA

View Full Version : I am now a member of "the club"

Alobar
09-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Today may well be the greatest day of my life.

The laptop I ordered arrived yesterday, and I immediately set up a wireless network here in my apartment. And today was the day I finally got to do what I have read so many others of you here describe as "the greatest feeling in poker".

Yes, thats right, today I played poker while sitting on the toilet. And if the feeling of bliss that enveloped me wasnt reward enough, the poker gods smiled down upon my greatest achievment and dealt me the hand of my lifetime. Flopped quads in an 6 way pot that had heavy action. Glorious, simply glorious.

Baulucky
09-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

QuickLearner
09-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Partial credit for wearing Depends?

Losing all
09-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Still upset over the AT&FFC? At least you don't hold a grudge.

Simon Diamond
09-02-2004, 08:03 PM
And if the feeling of bliss that enveloped me wasnt reward enough, the poker gods smiled down upon my greatest achievment and dealt me the hand of my lifetime. Flopped quads in an 6 way pot that had heavy action. Glorious, simply glorious.

So it was perfectly safe to crap yourself at the sight of all the action on that flop then?

Simon

William
09-02-2004, 08:49 PM
Dude, that club is out, finito, passé, kaput.

The new "hip" thing is playing poker online while getting laid AND being able to make the right decision. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

And if you manage to act before the bell rings every time you get extra points /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: And if you know how to get a second date with the chick, please tell me /images/graemlins/frown.gif

WC64
09-02-2004, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, that club is out, finito, passé, kaput.

The new "hip" thing is playing poker online while getting laid AND being able to make the right decision. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

And if you manage to act before the bell rings every time you get extra points /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does getting head count?

Alobar
09-02-2004, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I got cought looking at the TV once during sex and my GF flipped....seriously doubt shed ever put up with me playing poker while we were going at it.

hmmmm....maybe I should get a new GF? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

benfranklin
09-02-2004, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Man, I got cought looking at the TV once during sex and my GF flipped....

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not be Canadian. They do it doggie style up there so they can both watch the hockey game.

BigBaitsim (milo)
09-02-2004, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You must not be Canadian. They do it doggie style up there so they can both watch the hockey game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laughed my ass off at this (can't type "LOL" because I actually did LOL).

MicroBob
09-02-2004, 10:40 PM
Now THAT'S what I call multi-tasking!!

BTW - I will NEVER take my laptop with me to play on the toilet.
Forget it. I just don't understand.

Besides, that time is strictly reserved for SSHE study!!!
(I'm sure that's a great comfort to Ed).

Blarg
09-02-2004, 11:02 PM
So that's what they mean by "stinking rich."

Yeknom58
09-02-2004, 11:14 PM
Holy CRAP...yuk yuk yuk

Equal
09-03-2004, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Man, I got cought looking at the TV once during sex and my GF flipped....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You say this like it's unusual. Also, this way you can balance your beer and the remote control on her back.