PDA

View Full Version : Tracking tourney performance?

The Student
09-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey all -

I have just started using Poker Tracker, and with TimM's nifty little Perl script, have been importing my ring game results into StatKing (demo). I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy StatKing or just use my old spreadsheet which was working fine - but was lacking the talking professors. Does anyone have a suggestion for software that I can use to track my tournament results? Does StatKing do this and I just haven't found it yet?

All suggestions appreciated, thanks.

ts-

Stew
09-02-2004, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey all -

I have just started using Poker Tracker, and with TimM's nifty little Perl script, have been importing my ring game results into StatKing (demo). I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy StatKing or just use my old spreadsheet which was working fine - but was lacking the talking professors. Does anyone have a suggestion for software that I can use to track my tournament results? Does StatKing do this and I just haven't found it yet?

All suggestions appreciated, thanks.

ts-

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker tracks tourney performance at several sites.

The Student
09-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I just got PT and I'm still learning how to use it. I've heard there is a way to input MTT results (that you don't get summaries for), but I haven't done this yet. I was just wondering if there is a bankroll management program, like StatKing, that tracks tourney results too.

I'll look into working with PT more, thanks for the reminder.

ts-