PDA

View Full Version : Download-free poker site?

theghost
09-02-2004, 03:51 PM
I have a night job that is less than demanding, and would like to play some poker there to pass the time - any suggestions for a download free site?
(preferably with soft games & a good deposit bonus...)

jd

09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
PokerRoom

wdbaker
09-02-2004, 04:05 PM
I started to answer this with a bit of "asked to many times" internet road rage but have taken 10 deep breaths and will now just simply tell you too read some of the threads on "Internet Gambling", which is where you are at now X. Your other best option would be to use the search function.

A new one for some of you is to go to google and type in what your looking for like this
example: "poker deposit bonus site:www.twoplustwo.com" but without the quotes. By using the "site:www...." it will keep your query only to the site or sites specified. If you get really interested you can begin using some boolean terms in your search.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

theghost
09-02-2004, 04:13 PM
I know how to search this site - the deposit bonus is not the primary thrust of my question, I am interested in people's advice/experience with no download poker sites.

Relax.

Thythe
09-02-2004, 04:13 PM
agreed, all he has to do is search for "no download" and will find the answer immediately.

theghost
09-02-2004, 04:16 PM
OK sorry - only went back 1 month, found it when I went back 3.