PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Weekend and Barry Bonds Demise.

Zeno
09-02-2004, 03:49 PM
It's September baseball. Good series this weekend:

Texas is at Boston.

The Sox need to keep the pressure on the Yanks.

LA Dodgers travel to St. Louis, first game tomorrow with Lima Vs. Morris. Playoff preview?

The Diamondbacks go to The Gay City and play the Giants. Johnson should pitch either Saturday or Sunday. This is what needs to happen. Johnson should zip some close fastballs in on Bond's chin the first at bat. Then the second at bat he should bust this savage right on the kneecap. Bonds will explode and limp/run at Johnson. Randy will drop him with a sharp karate chop to the throat, and while Bonds is flailing on the ground Randy will delivery a death blow to steroid addled Bonds by stomping on his neck and snapping his spinal cord right there on the mound. Randy Johnson will then raise his gloved hand in triumph and declare - "That's one less dope fiend in Major League Baseball. I did for the good of the game!"

Should be an interesting weekend. Enjoy.

-Zeno

M2d
09-02-2004, 04:04 PM
stressed out at work, Zeno?

andyfox
09-02-2004, 04:05 PM
The Sox need to keep winning in order to make the playoffs. Texas is in the wild card hunt so beating them would be doubly good for the Sox.

As for the rest of your post, you're seriously demented. Why would you want to see two octogenarians fight anyway?

Zele
09-02-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't know, the sight of one septuagenarian fighting a tiny Dominican pitcher was pretty damn entertaining last year.

Baseball needs more fights.

RcrdBoy
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bonds will explode and limp/run at Johnson. Randy will drop him with a sharp karate chop to the throat, and while Bonds is flailing on the ground Randy will delivery a death blow to steroid addled Bonds by stomping on his neck and snapping his spinal cord right there on the mound.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. Don't you remember that Johnson got his ass kicked by David Segui many moons ago in the Ms locker room. I think he was tired of Segui's Rap music and tried to turn it off. Probably wanted to hear a little Priest and got dropped for it.

Stupid hesher.

ThaSaltCracka
09-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Randy is a biatch. He is a huge pussy without a baseball in his hand. Bonds index finger could snap that scrawny ugly mutha in a second.

RcrdBoy
09-02-2004, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Randy is a biatch. He is a huge pussy without a baseball in his hand. Bonds index finger could snap that scrawny ugly mutha in a second.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! Plus I'll never forgive that prick for 1998. 9 - 10 with a plus 4 ERA and then he gets traded to Houston and goes 10 - 1 with and ERA under 2.00.

Sure, he didn't tank it.

Bastard!

ThaSaltCracka
09-02-2004, 05:54 PM
totally, did you see the other thread about Johnson?

Zeno
09-02-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stressed out at work, Zeno?

[/ QUOTE ]

No more than usual. [see my response to Andy]

-Zeno

andyfox
09-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Actually, you're right. I stand corrected.

Zeno
09-02-2004, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As for the rest of your post, you're seriously demented.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been known for sometime. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK. In trying to keep up with and not get suffocated by all the RNC/political posts the only way to garner any attention at all to baseball is to ratchet the post up to extreme volume to get heard over all the rumbling and screeching political crowd. FDR would have done it, JFK would have done it, RN would have done it, Hell - even Jimmy Carter would have done it.

I fell victim to the same folly. I'm human – that’s my excuse.

Besides, talking baseball and drinking beer is more important than posting about politics.

And I get to say the above and have the thread last for at least a few minutes before it gets washed down into oblivion.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Zeno

Zeno
09-03-2004, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And I get to say the above and have the thread last for at least a few minutes before it gets washed down into oblivion.

[/ QUOTE ]

See what I mean!

-Zeno