PDA

View Full Version : 2 5/10 hands

joker122
09-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Hand 1:

I called down...mistake?

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, CO calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, Hero calls,

Flop: (8 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, CO calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls.

River: (10 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 13 BB

Hand 2:

I hated the way I played this one.
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 3 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (5 SB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

Turn: J/images/graemlins/club.gif

Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

Zele
09-02-2004, 10:47 AM
Hand 1: If you're going to continue, bet the turn. Then I'd call a raise and check the river. If unimproved I'd fold to a bet and overcall and call a bet and fold.

Hand 2: Yikes. Fold the flop to the raise. If you don't then CR the turn, or maybe bet out.

chio
09-02-2004, 10:49 AM
hand 2

if you're not going to bet or c/r the turn (and bet river) when you hit your perfect card, then why call the flop raise?

chio
09-02-2004, 10:52 AM
hand 1

i'd c/r the flop, then see what MP does

Grisgra
09-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Definitely a "Hero Raises" missing in Hand 2 on the turn. Yikes, man! Way way way too passive.

Re Hand 1, you're probably deep in kicker problems; I rarely can get myself to lay down top pair. Unless you know that the CO is a complete moron or the MP is a maniac, though, you have to wonder what the MP is betting with and the CO is calling with. I think you need to either fold the turn or call it down.

EDIT: I agree with Zele that if you're going to call a turn bet, then you should be the one doing the betting.

joker122
09-02-2004, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If unimproved I'd fold to a bet and overcall and call a bet and fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you clarify this?

daryn
09-02-2004, 12:47 PM
he means check, and if the aggressor bets and there's a call, you fold, if he bets and there's a fold, you call.

not that i agree with it.

checkraise the flop hand 1.

hand 2.. like people have said, if you're gonna call on the flop, gotta checkraise when u hit your card...

also i would just complete preflop in hand 2

Zele
09-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah, ignore that anyway.

If you made it that far you have odds to call. Sometimes my old weak-tight demon still pops up.