PDA

View Full Version : World Class hi/lo player

09-01-2001, 04:58 PM
i believe that Ray Zee is a world class hi/lo player, based on his responses to many questions in the 2+2 forums. i know that was a run on sentence, so forgive me. if I saw Ray Zee in a hi/lo game, i would not play in this game. as to other world class players, i dont know.

that is all,

danny boy :o)~

09-01-2001, 06:03 PM
ok, some more world class thoughts. stu ungar was a world class gin rummy player. someone on this forum is a world class scrabble player, and someone is a world class baccarat player, i think. i think TJ is a world class NL/tourney player, i also put scotty nyguyen in this category, although, i think he should take a trip to old navy and buy some clothes. speaking of sponsorship, i think the best chance of corperate sponsorship is through clothing manufacturers. i am trying to strike up a deal w/GAP for my appearance at the WPF.

that is all,

danny boy :o)

09-01-2001, 10:45 PM
travisbickle,

Don't worry about punctuation; most readers won't notice or care. By the way, that was not a run on sentence.

John

09-02-2001, 08:32 PM
travisbickle,

If Ray is playing that game, you may want to join in. Obviously, Ray picks good games to play in, so there should be plenty of donors. Just be careful when you are playing a pot with him.

09-04-2001, 05:22 AM
this is excellent advice, once again this site has expanded my thinking. i need to think on a higher plain.

that is all,

dannyboy :o)

09-05-2001, 05:02 AM
No offense - it's just a pet peeve of mine.

09-05-2001, 09:15 PM
No, I believe the correct phrase is PLAIN.

"No offense - it's just a pet peeve of mine. "

None taken.

dannyboy :o)

09-07-2001, 01:29 PM
from the American Heritage Dictionary:

plane: A level of development, existence, or achievement

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)