PDA

View Full Version : A8s from the button...

thirddan
09-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. CO posts a blind of $4.
<font color="666666">6 folds</font>, CO (poster) checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8.33 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB folds, CO folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.16 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (10.16 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.16 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 12.16 BB, between Hero and SB.</font>

Comments? I was planning on taking a free showdown, but that didn't happen...

easypete
09-01-2004, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Comments? I was planning on taking a free showdown, but that didn't happen...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not raising the turn.

Also, if you would have just called the turn, and river.... isn't the same price as raising the turn without the risk of getting 3-bet on turn or bet into on river?