PDA

View Full Version : $6-$12 wild game.

Fianchetto
09-01-2004, 06:07 PM
$6-$12 B&M

Very Loose somewhat agressive game with people putting in 2 and 3 bets preflop with very questionable hands.

I open raise from EP with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif

cold called in 3 spots, and the BB comes too.

5 players (5BB)

Flop: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB bets, I call, all players call

5 players (7.5BB)

Turn: J /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB bets, I raise, cold called once in MP, others fold, BB calls.

3 players (13.5BB)

River: 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

BB checks, I bet, MP folds, BB calls

Comments on all streets appreciated. Thanks

Results to follow.

jayrutz2
09-01-2004, 07:33 PM
BB surely has a 10, prob A-10 or a AK or outside chance 2 pr, though I'm not slowing down when the J hits with 2pr!. I'm not a big raiser with AJ in EP before the flop, but I can't fault it either. I like the way you played it

me454555
09-01-2004, 07:39 PM
I raise the flop. You might be able to get hands like A4 or A2 no club to fold. You also want to eliminate singleton clubs on the flop so you don't have to worry about runner runers if you hit an A or J of clubs

Garland
09-01-2004, 08:18 PM
I would dump this on the flop. An early position player leads into you after you have shown strength with a raise preflop, and you have no idea what the other players behind you are going to do. At first glance it appears you have 6 outs, but 2 of them are tainted /images/graemlins/club.gif "outs". In addition, two of the most commonly played hands are J10 and A10, so even if you hit your J or A, you still can't be totally confident.

Change the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif to the A /images/graemlins/club.gif, and I think it's a much better call (or raise!) with the backdoor broadway/backdoor nut flush/overs draws.

Given that you decided to call the flop (a raise is better than calling, but folding is still right), I like the plays on the turn and river.

Garland

Fianchetto
09-01-2004, 10:30 PM
BB flips over T4o for two pair to take the pot.