PDA

View Full Version : Raymer and the notebook

NUReedy
09-01-2004, 02:36 PM
I may have figured it out. Maybe he was not writing anything at all down about the hand, but getting out his sheet to report the amount of chips he had since it appeared the tournament was going on break. To me, it looked as if Matusow was counting as well. Sorry for the new thread, but I thought this could be a possibility.

Stew
09-01-2004, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I may have figured it out. Maybe he was not writing anything at all down about the hand, but getting out his sheet to report the amount of chips he had since it appeared the tournament was going on break. To me, it looked as if Matusow was counting as well. Sorry for the new thread, but I thought this could be a possibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that was probably one thing he was annotating, but he was probably writing down some notes about the session in general, not just the previous hand against Matusow.

Chris Daddy Cool
09-01-2004, 07:17 PM
maybe he was writing down interesting things to report back to us here at twoplustwo.com!

Greg (FossilMan)
09-02-2004, 02:40 AM
It was the last hand of the level, and I was writing down my chip count before going on dinner break.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

daryn
09-02-2004, 03:23 AM
very astute observation

NUReedy
09-02-2004, 09:58 AM
I win!