PDA

View Full Version : MTT rule question

z32fanatic
09-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Last night I was playing in the $50 Limit MTT on party when the following problem occurred. I posted the BB of 400 and there was no SB as he had just been eliminated. The hand was played out normally. A player was then moved into the seat to my right, where the SB would have been. The next hand, I had to post the BB again while the new player posted the SB. Is this possible? Can a person be forced to post the BB two hands in a row without being moved from their table? I emailed party and they said a player could be forced to post twice in a row, but their example was if a player posted the BB then got moved to a new table, which is not the case in my situation. My understanding is that if a player is moved to the SB, he must sit out a hand. This wouldn't be a big deal, but I had about 3300 chips so posting the BB of 400 was a huge blow to my stack.

z32fanatic
09-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Bump to see if i'm an idiot.

GrinningBuddha
09-02-2004, 02:00 PM
You should never have to post the BB twice in succession at the same table. If Party's software worked properly, you would then move to the SB, and the new player to your right would sit out one hand until the button passed to you.

Tough break, I'd complain too.