PDA

View Full Version : should i have 3 bet flop,raised the riv?

Noodles
09-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) not the most aggro but i am used to playing 10 handed,doing this to play out a reload,converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: noodles is Button with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, MP calls, <font color="CC3333">noodles raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="CC3333">noodles bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">noodles 3-bets</font>,I think the 3 bet is ok here,is it? the guy could have a K -low, BB folds, MP calls.

Turn: (6.75 BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, noodles calls.
Arrgghh this situation again,my default is to call on these now

River: (8.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, noodles calls.
Ok the guy still bets into me after the top flop card falls again meaning he doesnt fear it! I was really tempted to raise here,should i have?

Final Pot: 10.75 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10.75 BB, between noodles and MP.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by MP (10.75 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP shows Jc Js (full house, jacks full of kings).
noodles shows Qd Kh (three of a kind, kings).
Outcome: MP wins 10.75 BB. </font>

09-01-2004, 12:20 PM
PM that guy and thank him for not check raising you on the turn. Seriously though, you played it fine, just got unlucky. I probably would have raised the river and reluctantly called the 3-bet.

Noodles
09-01-2004, 12:23 PM
yea why didnt he check the turn? I woulda bet no problem!
That guy lost bets alright on that hand.