PDA

View Full Version : Party Withdraw to Neteller

mistrpug
09-01-2004, 10:17 AM
I made a withdraw from Party to Neteller yesterday morning and the money has not shown up in Neteller yet, through Party says the transaction went through. Can anyone tell me how long this should take?

Also, when I log in, will it show me that I have it in there? Right now when I log in it goes right to deposit options and I don't know where to go to check. Thanks.

deacsoft
09-01-2004, 02:46 PM
It usually takes mine about 24 hours. Just hang in there. When you log on to neteller just select the tab at the top left titled ACCOUNT. This will get you to the information you're looking for.

mistrpug
09-01-2004, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It usually takes mine about 24 hours. Just hang in there. When you log on to neteller just select the tab at the top left titled ACCOUNT. This will get you to the information you're looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. As of now, there is no Account tab, but I guesst hat changes once the money gets there.

It's been about 36 hours, and I was starting to get annoyed since it's my whole $500+ bankroll in there and I want to get back to playing, but my copy of SSH was delivered today so that gives me something to do for now. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

adamstewart
09-01-2004, 09:01 PM
I did not have the ACCOUNT tab either, UNTIL I CALLED THEM (TELEPHONE) ... they fixed it on the spot. And the tab appeared the next time I logged on.

(It only took a few hours to transer for me).