PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker and live stats

JustOnce
08-31-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm going to get pokertracker and I would like to use it to get live stats on players that I will be playing against at that time. Or, at least as live as possible. Which sites are better for this purpose? Currently I play at Pacific but would like to join a site where I can use Pokertracker. Thanks!

AncientPC
08-31-2004, 11:19 PM
You can do this with Party Poker.

I haven't used it with PokerRoom or CryptoLogic, but it seems like you can with those sites.

RED_RAIN
09-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Download pokertracker or go to www.pokertracker.com (http://www.pokertracker.com) and look at the sites supported.

JustOnce
09-01-2004, 08:11 AM
I guess what I'm asking is which sites, supported by pokertracker, can I get instant HH's from while the ring game is in progess. I'm sure some sites are better than others at supplying that information real time. Or maybe not, that's why I'm asking /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'll check out Party Poker, thanks for the info.

Rudbaeck
09-01-2004, 10:47 AM
PartyPoker you have to request the hand histories and wait for them to arrive by email, which is generally a 1-2 minute delay. Same with Paradise and PokerStars iirc.

Cryptologic sites save all hand histories locally on your computer so you can update those in real time. PokerRoom also saves hand histories locally. (In a better format to boot.)

Prima sites are supported, but you have to go through lots of manual steps to get your hand histories, and it's a 10-15 minutes delay before a hand even shows up in history. UltimateBet has support manually sending you hand histories, in any of a gazillion formats that might or might not require manual intervention.

JustOnce
09-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Great, thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I guess Pokertracker also has a gametime feature whichs helps with this as well.

Rudbaeck
09-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Yes, you want to explore the uses of the Game Time Window

AncientPC
09-01-2004, 09:59 PM
PT's Game Time Window also works with Poker Paradise