PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Question

WannaGoPro
08-31-2004, 04:41 PM
I read in a post that it is possible to have pokertracker put in the player notes box on party, the stats of hands played, BB/100 Hands, VPIP etc. (the only way I know how to check player stats like that is by using that little black spade thingy and manually looking up the players hand data.

When playing 4 tables at a time this is more trouble than its worth as players are constantly changing and when I am looking up their data I usually have a hand to play at another table or two. And I dont have the time to look it up.

Can anyone tell me how this is done.

It would be much appreciated

Thank You

Big Country
08-31-2004, 07:04 PM
It's done through the export player notes function.

I dont rememberthe icon for it, but it is one of the options along the toolbarat the top.

Select that, then select advanced export options and define what you want exported, then select export notes and voila, player stats in their notes.

pudley4
08-31-2004, 08:14 PM
Go to Pokertracker.com (http://www.pokertracker.com) for help.

<ul type="square"> Go to Utilities - Import/Export Player Notes Choose Export Notes and your site Click Advanced Export Step 1 - Choose the criteria you want satisfied (e.g. # of hands played by opp, level played at, date played, etc) Step 2 - Choose the stats you want put into the player notes (VP$IP, # hands, etc). Choose which line number and what position you want each stat in Step 3 - Export the notes [/list]

You must have Party closed when you do this, otherwise the notes file won't update. These notes do not update dynamially - you must rerun the export each time you want them updated.

There is another feature called "gametime". It opens a new window which has each player represented at your table. It shows basic stats like VP$IP, PFR%, # hands. It will dynamically update if you're updating pokertracker while you're playing.