PDA

View Full Version : my meeting with majorkong

07-20-2002, 01:02 PM
as i got up to leave the table, i turned and got a glance from a guy behind me on a different table. he was looking at my hat a little, eyes going to the bill then the emblem on it. i thought little of it at first, but then as i was waiting to cash out i hear, "are you bernie?" i was pretty sure i knew who he was. had a feeling...

after intros, we stood a yapped a bit about cards and stuff. too cool. we probably couldve talked for hours easily, but by then theyd have taken his chips. haha

it's always nice to talk to someone in depth about cards face to face. next time, hopefully, it wont be as noisy. i got the feeling ya couldnt hear me that well. my voice tends not to carry well. unless im yelling. /images/wink.gif

was a pleasure meetin ya MK. look forward to seein ya thurs, if i dont see ya sooner.

if all goes well, thurs we'll have at least KJS and Ken also. a before tourney meal would be a good and fun roundtable. tourney's at 7, signups at 6?

what do ya guys think?

btw, i know KJS already posed the question, but why not throw it out there again...get some approx. times/arrangements down ahead of time...

b

07-20-2002, 02:12 PM
Meet at 5:30 near the little bar in the cardroom.

KJS

07-22-2002, 05:49 PM
Hey bernie... great meeting you too. Glad I got to play with you last night (or watch you play.. hehe.. I spent about three hours there watching last night). I'm leaving work at about 4:30 on Thursday, so I should be down to Muckleshoot by 5:30 assuming the traffic isn't too bad. 5:30 at the bar in the cardroom sounds like a plan. Looking forward to meeting other 2+2ers.

07-23-2002, 05:47 AM