PDA

View Full Version : Best steakhouse in Vegas?

Tilty McTilterson
08-30-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend, and I an looking for a good steakhouse to go to on Saturday night. I left a message at N9NE at the Palms asking for a reservation, but I'm not optimistic that I'll be able to get in.

I'm looking for good food, good drinks and a fun scene. Price isn't that important, although I think the steakhouse at the Bellagio might be a little too much.

Also, I'm staying at the Excalibur, so something not too far from there would be ideal.

Any suggestions?

thirddan
08-30-2004, 04:51 PM
the palm, at caesars forum...

ThaSaltCracka
08-30-2004, 04:52 PM
Crazyhorse has some good meat.

Duke
08-30-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm a Morton's guy.

Clarkmeister usually plugs Delmonico's at the Venetian.

Another buddy of mine swears by Smith & Wollensky's, and I'll agree that they're pretty decent too.

Prime at the Bellagio is supposed to be good, but I don't know what their prices are. Perhaps they're the same as the 3 I mentioned, thereby ruling them all out.

~D

Clarkmeister
08-30-2004, 05:25 PM
Delmonico's at the Venetian.

Do a search in the News Views and Gossip forum. This has been discussed many times. You should find a good half-dozen threads either with a current search, or a search of the recent archives.

cardcounter0
08-30-2004, 06:46 PM
The steakhouse at Circus Circus. Try to get in and out as quickly as possbile, the atmosphere of the rest of the place isn't what you are looing for. *DANGER* *DANGER* Do not confuse the quality of their buffet with the quality of the Steakhouse. The Buffet has laid many people to rest long before their time.

Bellagio would be second.

Don't know if Harrahs has messed up Binions or not, that used to be third.