PDA

View Full Version : Multi-way all-in fest - critique each player

Dahveed
08-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Foxwoods $1/$2 blinds $100 max buy-in, full table

2 limpers and the blinds to see the flop, stacks approximately
SB - has everyone covered, T /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
BB - $60, A /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif
MP - $70, 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
LP - $65, 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Flop
7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
SB bets $10, BB calls $10, MP moves all-in, LP calls all-in, SB calls, BB calls.

How would you play this for each player on the flop?

DrPublo
08-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Wow, was this a real hand???

Can't really fault anybody, only thing is the set, acting last, might figure that he's already behind but has a great draw vs a made straight and a flush draw, since he can probably anticipate one other player coming along.

Ah Th has to know hes behind as well, probably to a set, making him a 3:1 dog but he's getting 3:1 on his money so its an easy call.

Poker is funny sometimes, can't really fault anyone for getting their money in. Who won?

The Doc

creedofhubris
08-30-2004, 06:30 PM
It looks like, EV-wise, the only hand who is incorrect in moving in is the gorgeous hearts straight flush draw + flopped idiot straight, who is drawing entirely dead and can only split the pot.

Can't fault anyone's play on this hand however.

BobboFitos
08-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Interesting; according to Cardplayer's calculator...
JTo - 39.6%
77 - 37%
ATh - 23.3%
56h - 0.1%

Great situation for the made straight and set..

GimmeDaWatch
08-31-2004, 06:26 AM
Ya, they all pretty much had to call.

Dahveed
08-31-2004, 09:47 AM
Yeah, this really happened this past weekend. The nut flush draw ended up catching to win most of then pot, and then I got a very small side pot with the low flush. It was the hand that finished things for me, so I was just curious if there was another way to play it.