PDA

View Full Version : Sorry this has probabally been asked many times but...

Airpoaneman
08-30-2004, 09:22 AM
If you always call on the SB when it is not raised you will lose 1BB every 4 orbits becaus of that call(obviously). I know the more people who call BB the lower the hand you need to have to have qualify pot odds.
I know there are MANY MANY factors in whether you should call or not. But is it a good idea not to call if you do nt have premium hands if not many people call. Or will that not hurt your win rate as much as it would seem?

DMBFan23
08-30-2004, 09:29 AM
you can play looser in the SB because of the partial bet, but still somewhat tight because of your horrible position for the next betting rounds. of course, it depends on what fraction of a bet the SB is: if it's 1/3 of a small bet, you should limp like you would limp on the button. if the SB is 2/3 of a small bet, you should limp with any two. if it's 1/2 a small bet (as it is in most games), I generally complete with any two suited, any two above a 10, and anything I'd play on the button

zuluking
08-30-2004, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or will that not hurt your win rate as much as it would seem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Over time, you lose more than you think by mis-playing the SB. Read up on it my friend.