PDA

View Full Version : Lagman, Lagarino, makin copies....

Nick709
08-30-2004, 02:57 AM
No reads... Just got to the table...

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10.40 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (8.20 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (11.20 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>.... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ok flame me.

bisonbison
08-30-2004, 03:03 AM
Heads-up, even with the pfr, those are turn and river bets I would make, but with UTG+1 calling along, I don't think you're gonna fold him often enough to bet for value.

Nick709
08-30-2004, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
........bet for value

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was bluffing? What do you mean exactly? I thought a value bet was when you think a worse hand will call. I was trying to get a better hand to fold.

bisonbison
08-30-2004, 03:15 AM
I thought I was bluffing? What do you mean exactly? I thought a value bet was when you think a worse hand will call. I was trying to get a better hand to fold.

I guess I didn't really mean value bet. I meant bluff for value. Cause it's all about EV eventually. I think the turn bet is a lot closer to even EV than the river bet is.

Nick709
08-30-2004, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I guess I didn't really mean value bet. I meant bluff for value. Cause it's all about EV eventually. I think the turn bet is a lot closer to even EV than the river bet is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got ya, on the river though there is no other way to win the pot, also if I get called I figure it's worth something since I am new to the table I can probably get more action out of people at the table from my solid hands.