PDA

View Full Version : Worst VMAs Ever?

Sponger15SB
08-30-2004, 02:24 AM
[censored] it was horrible.

Edge34
08-30-2004, 02:31 AM
You're right, but the VMA's are never really any good except for the musical performances. At least, not in my opinion.

And they're probably not supposed to be. Its the MTV thing, just one big party for whoever's there, and we all get to watch. I spent the 2 hours watching "Old School". Now that's good watchin'.

ThaSaltCracka
08-30-2004, 10:32 AM
they seemed pretty bad, but I liked the performances, especially when it was three bands/perfromers in a row.

Sponger15SB
08-30-2004, 12:04 PM
the show probably would have been about 45 minutes long if they cut out everyone saying we should vote in the upcoming election.

the big finale out outkast performing was like 50% shot using a long shot of a choose or lose banner filling up 75% of the screen and then tiny little outkast dancers in the corner, all of which were holding up signs that said "vote".

here was the shot they used in the other 50% of the performance, i swear its like wheres waldo not a damn concert, i bet even chris daddy cool was dissapointed...

http://sponger15sb.bravehost.com/outkast.JPG

scotnt73
08-30-2004, 12:07 PM
at least chapelle was funny. even if he didnt show up till half way through. but it definitely sucked overall.

Sponger15SB
08-30-2004, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
at least chapelle was funny. even if he didnt show up till half way through. but it definitely sucked overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah I forgot chappelle was the "host" and he showed up 2x for a total of like 4 minutes.

he didn't even have an opening monologue.