PDA

View Full Version : SNG Analyzer wish list

hummusx
08-29-2004, 10:54 PM
So, hypothetically speaking, if someone were writing a piece of software to analyze your SNG data from poker tracker, what would you want it to do? What kinds of flexibility would you want? I guess I'd assume at a minimum that all of the capabilities of the spreadsheet would be present, but what else would your dream software do for you?

DemonDeac Holding Rockets
08-30-2004, 02:45 AM
id want my dream software to tell me exactly what everyone i was playing with had as their hole cards. that be cool. haha

Phill S
08-30-2004, 08:17 AM
some way of explaining i cant go out with my:
friends
family
girlfriend

because ive jsut started a staggered four table set up and the lead time is an hour or so.

seriously though, id like to go for an all in one piece of software.

youve got your money based stats (ROI etc), some kind of note taking facility, which can analyse someone elses play to a degree from hand histories, perhaps some kind of yardstick to tell you how agressive you are and other such read outs that are easily comparable to others (if im not mistaken pokertracker uses a number based system for how aggressive you are in a game), and finally a hand history replayer (as youll basicly be plugging in hand histories anyway).

im sure ive missed off a few things, but this is what id consider my own core use for it. and, err it appears its basicly pokertracker with the spreadsheet plugged into it.

hmmm

Phill

JayCo
08-30-2004, 11:10 AM
FWIW, I'd like to see an auto-notes feature that exports Party notes like this for each player:
- % ITM, % ROI, avg finish as a quickie one-liner gage of player's skill (by buy-in level)
- some info on what players will min-raise or push pre-flop with in early levels (% of time done and/or when player does push, what % of times with PP, etc.)
- % of hands played/raised pre-flop (by SNG level)