PDA

View Full Version : Fictional Posters ?

adamstewart
08-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Just wondering...

With the likes of JohnHessAA, Pokerhorse, and TheSheath, do you guys think these are sincere posters, or just people getting kicks out of stirring stuff up in here?

(Cuz I'm finding it hard to believe that there are those with such irrational thought processes)

Michael Davis
08-29-2004, 07:54 PM
I don't think we need a poll on this issue. I'm pretty sure they are real.

-Michael

TheSheath
08-29-2004, 08:04 PM
lol i am real but on a paintball forum i once got interested in "role playing" i guess but it is really called social something so i made up a guy and for just like 2 days fooled around with it. i quit paintball tho and now find poker to be a lot better in some ways. but yes i am real and don't post as much b/c some guys can be real dicks and be jerks and i am also trying to get done ssh so i don't have any questions and stuff to really ask. lol but yes i am real.

Nottom
08-29-2004, 11:39 PM
JohnHess is/was a big time troll, I think the other 2 are sincere.

Malarky
08-30-2004, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol i am real but on a paintball forum i once got interested in "role playing" i guess but it is really called social something so i made up a guy and for just like 2 days fooled around with it. i quit paintball tho and now find poker to be a lot better in some ways. but yes i am real and don't post as much b/c some guys can be real dicks and be jerks and i am also trying to get done ssh so i don't have any questions and stuff to really ask. lol but yes i am real.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were real until this post.

TheSheath
08-30-2004, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were real until this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't get it. but i did rant on longer than would have liked. sorry.