PDA

View Full Version : My First Royal

FatMan
08-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Playing 0.50/$1 on party poker. Dealt Ac Tc in MP2. I raise and get 4 callers flop comes 9c Qc Kc Bingo, bango, bongo nut flush. I bet and get 2 callers. Turn is Jc. I bet and both callers fold. Best thing was I was playing with $20 free that Party Poker deposited into my account.

sucka
08-29-2004, 11:05 PM
nice hit - I've been playing poker for several years now - online and in cardrooms - and have yet to hit a royal. I had a draw to it twice in a cardroom one night once - ended up not even making a pair, let alone a flush or the royal. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats though!

CORed
08-30-2004, 01:16 AM
I have had a few royals. I misplayed my first royal. I knew I had an A high flush, but didn't realise it was a royal. The board paired on the river. I bet, somebody raised, and I just called, thinking my flush was likely beaten by a full house. The player who raised indeed had the boat, but to my surprise the pot was pushed to me and I saw the words "royal flush" in the chat window. Doh! Mised some bets there.

mistrpug
08-30-2004, 12:32 PM
I got my first last week at party 1-2. K/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif in the SB. Flop has the Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif and 2 rags. I check with the intention of folding and the three people behind me checked. I backdoored the royal flush. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

PhilipJ
08-30-2004, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I backdoored the royal flush. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this beautiful or what?
(no sarcasm intended)

AncientPC
08-31-2004, 04:34 AM
http://temp.ancientpc.net/22/rsf.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TwoShedsJackson
08-31-2004, 06:37 AM
Got one about a week ago, also only won $10 - it didn't get mentioned in the chat after the showdown, half these Party monkeys are totally oblivious anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif