PDA

View Full Version : aaaah!

08-14-2002, 08:54 AM
Hawaiian Gardens 20-40

Hand #1:

Ac4c fourth to act. Guy in front of me limps I limp, one other limp and small blind folds.

Flop is As4d6c. Limper in front of me bets, I raise fold to limper who calls. Turn is 3h. LImper checks I bet, he raises I call. River is 6s, check check. He turns over Ah3d split pot.

I order lunch.

Hand #2; I'm next to the cut-off who has posted a late position blind. Two callers in front of me I have AsKc I raise. Late position blind calls as do both other blinds and all limpers. Flop is KsQc9s. Checked to me I bet, late position blind raises all fold I three bet he calls. Turn is a 5, I bet, river is a 2, I check, he bets, I call he turns over K9os.--160 lost

Lunch has come and I'm almost done.

Hand #3; the guy who had been to my right moved across the table and is playing every other hand. A new guy--young asian over agressive guy who has been in the game less than two rounds and has entered three pots with a raise and won them all uncontested by the flop--raises fourth to act. I have 99 I three bet. The guy who had been to my right in the small blind calls three bets cold as does the guy to my right. Flop is 345 rainbow. Check, Check, I bet, call, call, turn is a six (who would be in this pot with 2 or a seven I figure) so check, check, I bet, call, fold. River is an ace (I figure I've lost anyway), check check. The small blind turns over Qs7s and drags the pot. 120 lost.

I cash out with ten bucks. The only other hand I played past the flop I made two pair on the turn and raised top set and the nut straight in last position. $220 lost. This was a $490 bowl of noodle soup with an arabic salad.

Is there a sympathy forum?

08-14-2002, 02:09 PM
"Is there a sympathy forum?"

Yes, it's in the entitlement wing, just past player-raters hall.

Tommy

08-14-2002, 04:11 PM
I once had a $2,000 bowl of soup and then backed into a guy while leaving the parking lot. He looked at his car and said, "Give me $300." I said "$200." He said OK. I even played that hand badly.

08-14-2002, 05:50 PM
sounds like one my (former) poker sessions.

On hand one, raise the turn, else what's to do?

08-14-2002, 10:05 PM
You can't get there that way anymore. Someone kicked the door off its hinges.

08-14-2002, 10:06 PM
It doesn't look much like a salad. No lettuce. Just tomatoes, celery, onions, peppers, etc in a bowl. I think they call it persian salad at the commerce.