PDA

View Full Version : Party 10/20...bet this river against 2 opponents???

Bob S.
08-28-2004, 09:38 PM
Party 10/20 (10 handed), I have the 6h7h two seats off the button. 2 EP limpers, MP limper, I limp, CO calls, button folds, SB completes and BB checks. 7 to the flop of 7d6d2h. First EP limper bets out, next EP limper raises, folded to me and I 3 bet, folded to EP who calls 2 and other EP calls as well. Turn is the 9s. First EP leads out again, next calls, I raise again and both call. River is the Th. Checked to me...do I bet or check??? Side note on the players, First EP is pretty good player who likes to mix it up a bit and second EP is poor over agressive player.

Bob S.

snoopdogg
08-28-2004, 11:07 PM
I'd almost certainly bet in this spot given your descriptions. I imagine the only hand you'd be worried about from the EP limper would be 88 (?), and the second EP player will probably call with any number of hands you've got beat and I don't see a strong reason to put him on an 8.

Ian J
08-29-2004, 01:51 AM
I check here. You'll be shown A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif or 88 too often to make a bet valuable here. I suppose you could bet if you could bring yourself to fold to a checkraise. However, if you think there's any chance he'll bluff checkraise (which I doubt), then definitely check.