PDA

View Full Version : Poker in Vietnam

ACPlayer
08-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Anybody hear of a poker tournament in Sai Gon in the near future? An American told me he thought there is going to be one soon, but I can find no info.

Duke
08-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I don't know about anything in Vietnam, but I hear they're having a Russian Roulette tournament in Phnom Penh, might wanna try a satellite for that. They're usually rebuy events but you can probably get by on one bullet.

~D

Jimbo
08-28-2004, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about anything in Vietnam, but I hear they're having a Russian Roulette tournament in Phnom Penh, might wanna try a satellite for that. They're usually rebuy events but you can probably get by on one bullet.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]
If AC wants to play I'll provide the entry fee. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jimbo

ACPlayer
08-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Yeah, just spent a delightful month in Cambodia.

Next month in Laos looking over American UXO's by the B-52 full.

Diplomat
08-29-2004, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I was all pumped for this because I put money on Christopher Walken early, when he was still a long-shot. He was running great in the smaller events leading up to the RRWS main event, but totally messed up in a heads' up match just before the first day of the tournament. Such BS.

-Diplomat

Duke
08-29-2004, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
heads' up match

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure gold.

~D