PDA

View Full Version : AJo after a good vacation

afk
08-28-2004, 07:00 PM
I just finished a wonderful week long vacation in Vancouver, British Columbia (and even managed to get a tiny, tiny bit of $2/4 time in at River Rock in) so I'm a tad off my game. Comments on this hand are appreciated.

Button is pretty loose-passive, no other reads for players involved in this specific hand.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif. MP2 posts a blind of $0.50.
UTG calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (11 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (13 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, SB calls, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (19 BB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 22 BB

Entity
08-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Looks good to me. Run into a set of 4's, or did you manage to outdraw 94o? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob

afk
08-29-2004, 02:06 AM
SB had Q/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif
BB had A/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif
And my suckout was good!

Entity
08-29-2004, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And my suckout was good!

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF was SB smoking?

Nice suckout. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob

Jaran
08-29-2004, 11:49 AM
well sucked /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jaran

afk
08-29-2004, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And my suckout was good!

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF was SB smoking?

Nice suckout. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah his play confused me. I only switched over to party a while ago and and just yesterday ran into some of the infamous laggishness late last night. I got check-raised bluffed by a guy with pocket 2's on the river and later again by another guy with Ten high, glad I didn't fold those hands.

mrjetguy
08-29-2004, 04:12 PM
The only thing that I might have done differently is to raise on the river. The third diamond shouldn't be too much of a scare card due to there only being one diamond on the flop.

afk
08-29-2004, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only thing that I might have done differently is to raise on the river. The third diamond shouldn't be too much of a scare card due to there only being one diamond on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't so much worried about the third diamond, I was worried about my hand (even after hitting runner runner) because I had been check-3bet on the flop and check-raised on the turn.