PDA

View Full Version : son of a ....

pgec311
08-28-2004, 03:56 PM
in a tourney on pokerroom right now.

dealt KK, I raise next guy reraises, next guy goes all in (short stack) another calls, I reraise all in, everyone calls:
one has QQ
two has AQ
three has JJ

board 58976

love those 4 way split pots!!

later
PC

yct
08-28-2004, 05:44 PM
at least u didn't lose...

today my ak lost to kt, and kk lost to aq. that's one thing i hate about multi-table tourneys. after playing for a few hours, then an inferior hand takes u out of it. [vent over]

Fitz
08-28-2004, 07:51 PM
I was playing in a live game one time where the guy in 4 seat was having an awful run. He'd dropped a rack and a half in about an hour. It culminated in a 3 way split when he had AA and the board made a jack high straight. He threw a fit and left. A very nice lady moved into the 4 seat and proceeded to go on one of those runs you read about. She dominated the table for about an hour. Near the end of her run, the previous owner of the useless aces returns to check on his buddy who is in the 5 seat. The loser is eyeing the huge stack the lady in the 4 seat can barely see over, and it is obvious what he is thinking. His buddy looks at him and says, "Yeah, it looks like your ass sucked all the bad luck right out of that seat."

It took ten minutes for the laughter to stop. Just one of the perks of playing live.

Good luck all,

Fitz