PDA

View Full Version : 33 Weeks to WSOP - hanging by a thread!

dogmeat
08-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Well, I'm hanging by a thread in my quest to get to the 2005 WSOP. I put my weekly $170 into my poker savings account, but find my poker bankroll down to just $849. Since beginning the contracts to have our house built, we have put all our extra cash into deposits. It cost an additional $4000 this past week (final deposit I pray), and that came directly from my poker money again. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Getting a little scary.

I'll stick at $2/$4 - just need a few good days to be back on track I guess.

I signed up at Classic Poker. Bonus Whores is correct - their support is horrible. I deposited $400, played 600+ hands with 500 raked for the bonus. When I contacted them, they said I had not played enough hands. Well, not that big a deal, the games are decent. SO....

I played some more. They award a "poker point" for each raked hand, and I now show 700+ on my player screen having played 1000 hands total, but do you think they would release my bonus? No. "Your bonus has been credited, just not released, because you have not played enough raked hands". They explained I needed 500, I explained I already had 700+. Well, we will see.

You guys and gals have a great week. Good Luck. See you at the WSOP - June 2005.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif