PDA

View Full Version : Loose online 10/20 overpair

Miah
08-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Im in a good (for online) 10-20 with lots of people seeing the flop and sticking to the end with their hands. This is my first hand at the table.

I'm in the big blind with T /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I often raise in this situation, but didn't this time probably because it was my first hand. I tend to play a little too timid my first round at a new table.

There's a call from EP, cutoff, SB, I check.

The flop: (4 sb's)

4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Sb checks, I bet, EP calls, cutoff raises, SB folds, I 3 bet, EP calls the 2 cold, cutoff calls the third bet.

Turn: (6.5 bb's)

4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif [9 /images/graemlins/club.gif]

The board is now coordinated with a straight and flush.

I check, EP (who called initial bet then 2 raises cold on the flop) bets, cutoff folds, I call.

River: (8.5 bb's)

4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif [3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif]

I check, ep bets, I call.

Results to follow.

j0n_blayze
08-28-2004, 05:21 PM
this seems like one of those situations where raising PF would help tremendously in terms of post-flop representation and information. i think the flop and turn play was the best line. the river is marginal to me.. not sure if this is +EV in that i figure to lose more than the 9.5 to 1.

SGS
08-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Why didn't you bet or check-raise the turn?

SGS