PDA

View Full Version : Boast post and cautionary tale: Listen to SSH

prayformojo
08-27-2004, 06:17 PM
5/10 Brick and mortar. If you read my earlier post, this is not the table with the maniac. It's early in the session and I am surrounded by mostly loose/weak and tight/weak players (a lot of "yeah, you can't bet that until you see the turn because someone might draw out" and "that's why I never raise AK" comments going around), but no specific read on any of the villains.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif (10 players)

3 limp, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (5 players)

<font color="red">SB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font> 1 folds, 2 coldcall, SB calls.

Turn: (7.5BB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif (4 players)

<font color="red">SB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, 2 coldcall, SB calls.

River: (15.5BB) K /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets</font>, 2 fold, SB looks at Hero, smiles, says "I know exactly what you have, and I know when I'm beat", and folds 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif face up. Hero rakes pot and mucks face down.

When asked what he had, Hero replies "the winning hand." SB laughs and says "You got that right, and you couldn't be any more obvious about it."

Sent
08-27-2004, 06:29 PM
wow he folded that? lol

-Sent