PDA

View Full Version : Eugeneel vs Dilbert's ass: Strategy review

JellyFishy
08-26-2004, 11:23 AM
This is a concise review of the comparative strength of 2 prominent posters in the history of 2+2 internet forum, Dilbert's ass and Eugeneel.

Heads- up, 1 on 1:

In this area Eugeneel excels and is his strongest area due to his loose-aggressive and hard to bluff nature.
Dilbert's ass has never proven to be do heads up, he just doesn't have the tools for this area.

Shorthanded work, 2 or more hands:

This area is not too interesting, both can exploit 2 other hands. Dilbert's ass still not properly suited for this task but Eugeneel gets too loose with more guys.

Full ring game, 7 or more guys:

From available sources Eugeneel got trashed when doing it with the gang of 7 or more in a typical $10-$20 frolick in partypoker.
See: http://www.talkaboutgambling.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/messages/623566.html

Dilbert's ass clearly excels in this area due to Dilbert's ass uncanny ability in making backdoor flushes.

This review is to assist your decision if you consider paying for part of Eugeneel's action, get better value for your bucks off his Heads-up skills.
However, go for Dilbert's ass if you want a better bang for your bucks against more guys on the same table.

Disclaimer: Sources of info used to conduct this research may not be accurate and Fishy bears no liability for the gains or losses of people using this review.

Dilbert's Ass
08-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Eugeneel has no chance against Dilbert or his ass.

After I kill Eugeneel I'm coming after Grannie because Granny was too scared to play Eugeneel headsup.

You will remember my ass.

1800GAMBLER
08-26-2004, 01:42 PM
It saddening how stupid people can be. I'm referring to TD lowball in that post. Well, people just being stupid doesn't really bother me, it's when they think they are smart enough that they should post threads like that and then reply to every post trying to justify themselves.

Here's a few quotes:

Losing your buy in also ruins your table image, and marks you as
> a victim.

referring to 10/20:

People who play multi-tables are more dependant on table image that
people who play one table. Because they need table image to affect their
opponents instead of reacting to their opponents via careful analysis.

I can with say certainty say I probably never, lost more than 60% of my
buy-in at any time

... wow he's defying the laws of maths ... or maybe he's just not played very much.

Anyhow. It would be fun to see him reply to his own post 6 months down the line if he's still playing poker.

Back on topic, all these RANDOM ZOO IDIOT vs eugeenel posts are retarded. Stop arranging them and just connect to gaming club, go to 100/200 and you can play him right now. He's better than 99% of this forum.

Acesover8s
08-26-2004, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Back on topic, all these RANDOM ZOO IDIOT vs eugeenel posts are retarded. Stop arranging them and just connect to gaming club, go to 100/200 and you can play him right now. He's better than 99% of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You love him! You want to have like a thousand of his babies.

Dilbert's Ass
08-26-2004, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Call Dilbert an idiot at the risk of your life.
2. Eugeneel has no chance against Dilbert or his ass.
3. If you wanna take Dilbert on He is on a yacht with rich people playing 1mil-2mil, your master can't afford it.

Steven Punk
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Why isn't Punk Nation invited to the joust?

I smell the fear of peasant permenating amidst our presents.

eugeneel177
08-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Thank you for bringing up exactly what I wanted to say. I will be sitting (usually alone) at the gaming club's and pokerroom's 100-200 and 50-100 tables waiting for someone to play.

Those who have actually played with me (in the last year) have never made a negative post about my play; 1800Gambler is one of them.

-Eugene