PDA

View Full Version : More Lies From Lying Liars

cardcounter0
08-26-2004, 11:17 AM
NOT-SO-SWIFT VETS AT WORK:

During an Oval Office conversation in 1971, John O'Neill tells President Nixon he was in Cambodia in a swift boat during the war — a claim that is at odds with O'Neill's recent statements that he wasn't in the country.

"I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border," O'Neill is heard telling Nixon in a conversation that was taped by the former president's secret recording system. The tape is stored at the National Archives in College Park, Md.

In an interview Wednesday with The Associated Press, O'Neill did not dispute what he said to Nixon on June 16, 1971, but he insisted he was never actually in Cambodia.

Hmmmm... Where have I heard this "In Cambodia, Not actually in Cambodia" story before... sounds familar.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rooster71
08-26-2004, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NOT-SO-SWIFT VETS AT WORK:

During an Oval Office conversation in 1971, John O'Neill tells President Nixon he was in Cambodia in a swift boat during the war — a claim that is at odds with O'Neill's recent statements that he wasn't in the country.

"I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border," O'Neill is heard telling Nixon in a conversation that was taped by the former president's secret recording system. The tape is stored at the National Archives in College Park, Md.

In an interview Wednesday with The Associated Press, O'Neill did not dispute what he said to Nixon on June 16, 1971, but he insisted he was never actually in Cambodia.

Hmmmm... Where have I heard this "In Cambodia, Not actually in Cambodia" story before... sounds familar.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
O'Neill was in a serious state of trauma when he made that statement. He had been traumatized by the actions of the despicable John Kerry. We would all make mistakes if we had been put through that sort of trauma.

cardcounter0
08-26-2004, 03:44 PM
John O'Neill smears all Vets and causes dishonor to them all. Imagine lying to the leader of the free world, the President of the United States, and telling him you where in a Country that you actually weren't. No wonder he self-inflicted those wounds upon himself. Couldn't live with the shame of what he had done, running away in the face of the enemy, and not even under any enemy fire at the time.