PDA

View Full Version : 64s hand

Chris Daddy Cool
08-25-2004, 06:38 PM
UB 10/20 7 handed

CO is TAGish.

CO openraises. SB folds. I call out of the BB with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Flop: 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I check. CO bets. I checkraise. CO calls.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet. CO calls.

River: 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check with the intention of inducing a bluff.

Eh?

MarkD
08-25-2004, 06:40 PM
I think I bet the river expecting to be called by an ace more often than I'll get an ace to bet. I believe the decision to be close.

Overall I like the way you played the hand although pre-flop is close and I think slightly -ev.

JTG51
08-25-2004, 07:10 PM
It seems unlikely that he has a better hand since a TAGish player probalby would have 3-bet the flop or raised the turn with almost any pair.

So is he more likely to pay off with Ace high or bluff bet the river? Hard to say without knowing him, but he probably puts you on either a pocket pair or a busted flush draw. He probably has a hand that beats a busted draw and he can't expect you to fold a pair, so a bluff seems unlikely.

Of course, that's all assuming he's a decent, somewhat thinking player. I suppose there are plenty of TAGish terrible players.

sfer
08-25-2004, 08:26 PM
I think Ace high will call more often than bet here.

Bob T.
08-25-2004, 09:10 PM
I think I like betting on the end, more than check/calling. I think you will win more often when you bet and are called, than if you check and call a bet.