PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Campaign's ties to 527 groups.

vulturesrow
08-25-2004, 11:03 AM
Tangled Web (http://www.blogsforbush.com/mt/images/infographicfull.jpg)

The once and future king
08-25-2004, 11:12 AM
The fact that at the edge of the web is a link to a convicted mobster (A top hitman LOL) just makes the whole thing look laughable and sad.

elwoodblues
08-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Bush's ties to Kevin Bacon...

GWBs father GHWB worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger who was in Red Heat with Laurence Fishburne who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

Should we be surprised that top politicians are associated with people who are (gasp) active in politics and political organizations?

vulturesrow
08-25-2004, 11:25 AM
Elwood,

Thank you. I was actually hoping to generate discussion wherein I could bring up this point. Its what makes me laugh so hard at the claims of collusion between the Swiftees and Bush. These are all normal incidental ties and I no more hold Kerry responsible for Moveon.org than I do Bush for the Swiftees. Until someone provides concrete evidence of collusion, its a non-issue IMO.

Once and Future King:

What if we remove that one picture, then what do you think? Way to focus in on one little part of though.

PS Do a google search on Donnie Shacks.

elwoodblues
08-25-2004, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What if we remove that one picture, then what do you think? Way to focus in on one little part of though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? No idea what you're talking about here.

[ QUOTE ]
These are all normal incidental ties and I no more hold Kerry responsible for Moveon.org than I do Bush for the Swiftees. Until someone provides concrete evidence of collusion, its a non-issue IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. However, both Kerry and Bush are reaping the benefits of the respective unrelated organizations. As such, Kerry should issue a statement to the effect that the ads that weren't produced by moveon.org but submitted in a contest and displayed on the moveon website which compare Bush to Hitler are outside the bounds of repectable political discourse. Bush should do the same with the swifties.

vulturesrow
08-25-2004, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? No idea what you're talking about here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was addressed to once and future king's post /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rooster71
08-25-2004, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tangled Web (http://www.blogsforbush.com/mt/images/infographicfull.jpg)

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's funny that you get your anti-Kerry info from a site named "BlogsforBush.com". I'm sure that site is well-respected and known for editorial integrity....LOL

vulturesrow
08-25-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's funny that you get your anti-Kerry info from a site named "BlogsforBush.com". I'm sure that site is well-respected and known for editorial integrity....LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I think it is funny how you A) to completely miss the point of the post and subsequent discussion, and B) managed to post a completely non-substantive reply. Incidentally, do you deny that any of the links in that graphic dont exist?

riverflush
08-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Hey Rooster...

That's called an ad hominem attack. Look it up here. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ad%20hominem)

It's the Standard Operating Procedure of message board political argument style...