PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Dream

byronkincaid
08-25-2004, 06:12 AM
Just a small one. It's me at a Party $200 SnG playing ZeeJustin, Jason Strasser, Prickly Pete, Boozeman, Lori, PM, JA Sucker, Aleo and another creme de la creme 2+2er who I have momentarily forgotten.

How about it guys? It wouldn't be that hard to organise if you were up for it? I have no expectations of being ITM but just once to play the best that would just be so cool.

Prickly Pete
08-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the inclusion in this select company byron. Daliman and Frozen certainly belong as much as any.

I'm game if you could get it together, but I don't expect to see a hell of a lot of flops.

Stoneii
08-25-2004, 03:37 PM
u have to let me know if this comes off - i would very much like to be a railbird on this.

And I'll take ye all on at $11 /images/graemlins/wink.gif

stoneii

byronkincaid
08-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Yeah I forgot Daliman. I don't think Frozen has ever posted on this particular 1TT forum but yes of course he would be included in the all star 2+2 sng team.

BTW it was playing against you (I think) the other night that made me think of this. I recognised the name from somewhere, searched for it here and it came up as being you.

It would be one for the replayer wouldn't it.

Prickly Pete
08-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Yeah, looked it up in Poker Tracker and looks like we both finished out of the money. Nice job by us carrying the 2+2 flag. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif