PDA

View Full Version : darn animals

Ray Zee
08-24-2004, 11:31 PM
the otters dug a tunnel under my drive way and it caved in. the stupid bear that lives somewhere on my place that i cant find where, decided to sit on top of my best patch of choke cherries and squash the bushes down. then for desert went on top of an apple tree and broke a buch of branches and had a feast. at least the hornets havent got me yet this year.

ThaSaltCracka
08-24-2004, 11:38 PM
thats what you get for living in montana..... to much nature there for me.

Cubswin
08-24-2004, 11:40 PM
You do know there is a 2nd amendment right? Time to put that ole amendment to use. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Zeno
08-25-2004, 12:01 AM
The bear was helping you by pruning unneeded branches from your apple tree. You will not have to prune for a while now. Otters are cute and they also eat a lot of fish.

Hornets (yellow jackets) are troublesome. We use to track and find the nest (usually a hole in the ground) in our yard when we were kids, then pour in gasoline and burn them out. Lots of fun.

No gopher or mole complaints? Are the termites eating up your home, barn, and money?

Why all the sniveling?

-Zeno

Jim Kuhn
08-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Sounds like it might be time to make some bear and otter jerky.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Cubswin
08-25-2004, 12:16 AM
mmmmmmmmmm...... jerky

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2004, 12:37 AM
it sounds to me like those animals are acting unnaturally.... maybe they are gay too /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q8offsuit
08-25-2004, 12:38 AM
I have eaten just about every kind of jerky known to man (I'm a huge fan of the World Jerky Outlet in Dundee, Michigan- plug plug) and by far the worst, imo, was bear jerky.

Stringy, fatty, oily, and disgusting- but your mileage may vary.

Never eaten an otter though... this thread is giving me ideas /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zeno
08-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Speaking of jerky - I have had elk jerky and that was some fine tasting stuff. It was spiced up with peppers and chile. mmmmmmmmmmmm. Great with beer too.

-Zeno

Cubswin
08-25-2004, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great with beer too.

[/ QUOTE ]

what food isnt great with beer?

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2004, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] crap like fruit and vegetables aren't all that good.

Zeno
08-25-2004, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Broccoli.

-Zeno

Cubswin
08-25-2004, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Broccoli

[/ QUOTE ]

your not drinking enough beer then

Stu Pidasso
08-25-2004, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it sounds to me like those animals are acting unnaturally.... maybe they are gay too

[/ QUOTE ]

I read the title of the thread and thought the homosexual lemmings were having a wild orgy at Rays place again.

Stu

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2004, 01:51 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ray Zee
08-25-2004, 01:54 AM
now that you mention it. the moles are making big piles of sand in my yard. i keep twisting my ankle in the gopher holes. the turkeys wake me up in the morning too early. the flicker keeps pecking holes in my house and barn. my cat pushes me off the bed. the coyotes howl all night long. the deer and their fawns jump out at me as i drive out the driveway. besides that its pretty quiet and peaceful up here in the north.

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2004, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my cat pushes me off the bed.

[/ QUOTE ] Do you weigh less than 10 lbs???

Sredni Vashtar
08-25-2004, 03:43 AM
Zee "the otters dug a tunnel under my drive way and it caved in."

so you built a drive way on top of where the otters' tunnel was gonna be, it contributed to the cave in, and you're the one complaining?

SV.

Ray Zee
08-25-2004, 10:06 AM
yes, my mistake. but since i have been feeding them ferrets they have reached a compromise with me.

CORed
08-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Is the bear on your property a black bear or a grizzly bear?

Just in case you don't know, here's how to determine which species of bear it is:

Kick the bear in the ass and then climb a tree.

If it's a black bear, it will climb the tree after you and then eat you.
If it's a grizzly, it will knock the tree down and then eat you.