PDA

View Full Version : Norman Chad - "Gus Hansen Is Good With The Ladies"

RPatterson
08-24-2004, 10:03 PM
There you have it. Even the ESPN expert analysists have to acknowledge this fact. Hell, can you blame the ladies?

Not only is he the best, most agressive poker player in the world. He is also the most athletic, physically toughest, and handsome. While exuding confidence beneath his cut biceps from his stylish European style black shirt. Truly an alpha male.

Hydro
08-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Whats with the Norman Chad Bashing? he is just doing his job and trying to make it more fun...

RPatterson
08-24-2004, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats with the Norman Chad Bashing? he is just doing his job and trying to make it more fun...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not bashing him at all. The fact that he has the guts to acknowledge that we all wish we could be as cool as Gus Hansen makes him pretty sweet in my book. Alot of people on this forum are jealous of Gus for obvious reasons, but guys like myself and Norman just try to enjoy being able to see him.

CheckRaise
08-24-2004, 11:11 PM
It is not a European style shirt, it is just a black tshirt dammit and do you like how Gus went all in with that [censored] hand and got knocked out.

West
08-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Are you going to ask him out on a date?

Sundevils21
08-24-2004, 11:56 PM
he could get all the 15yr old girls he wanted.

Rooster71
08-24-2004, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There you have it. Even the ESPN expert analysists have to acknowledge this fact. Hell, can you blame the ladies?

Not only is he the best, most agressive poker player in the world. He is also the most athletic, physically toughest, and handsome. While exuding confidence beneath his cut biceps from his stylish European style black shirt. Truly an alpha male.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hansen is not the best poker player in the world, excellent, but not the best. Anyway, who cares?

TwoNiner
08-25-2004, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
poker player in the world. He is also the most athletic, physically toughest

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he's a hoss alright.

Ulysses
08-25-2004, 02:31 AM
Do you like 15yo girls because they look more similar to little boys than older women?

nolanfan34
08-25-2004, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you like 15yo girls because they look more similar to little boys than older women?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ole!

coolhandtom
08-25-2004, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats why he likes old gussy - he looks like a 15 year old girl in those BABY GAP BLACK T SHIRTS that sure as hell aint 'european style' and he sure as heck aint cut up, the man is a twig.

im sure eros has dated 15 yr old girls with cankles bigger than gus hansens biceps...

the pen!s envy this guy has for gus is unbelievable..

Michael Davis
08-25-2004, 04:53 AM
I intended to handjob El Diablo in this post and I just did.

-Michael

siccjay
08-25-2004, 04:55 AM
Gus is a funny lookin bastard

RPatterson
08-25-2004, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. According to the discovery channel people are most attractive from the ages of 14 to 24. Are you going to argue with the discovery channel?

BeerMoney
08-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Is that we all saw it coming from a mile away!! And you know what, it was better than expected!!!

RPatterson
08-25-2004, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is that we all saw it coming from a mile away!! And you know what, it was better than expected!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL when Norman said that, were you thinking "Erostratus is going to make a post about this"?