PDA

View Full Version : Nobody's worse than I!

07-27-2002, 03:51 PM
I suck at poker. I am the lousiest, stinkiest, most horrible poker player in the world. Bar none. They line up for miles to get in my game. Rightfully so. Cause I suck at poker. You want to win some money at poker? Get in my game. I give it away. Fold? What's that mean? I couldn't beat a dead dog that was wearing sun blinders and ear muffs. I suck at poker. You should have played when I asked before. Maybe you guys just don't read peopl so well.

Vince

07-27-2002, 04:27 PM
Vince keep working at it things will get better. My how you self confidence has lowered over time. Now everybody who insulted you in the last post will feel pity for you. Whats worse to be hated or pitied? I'd rather be hated especially in relation to poker because it probably means your successful. Everybody loves(and pity's) the poor fish that loses everyday.

07-27-2002, 05:22 PM
gettoing real high then cycling low...i don't know vince...except you're just making a point...lotta histrionics here too..gl

07-27-2002, 05:35 PM
Can you get into my game. How can you be the worst with all the money you have been winning lately. Be careful of the Vegas Mirages. Vince terrible you got to be kidding. I think you need some lithium or something. Last night you were cheerful today what happened.

07-27-2002, 05:49 PM
Being bipolar means I can get excited about misery.

07-27-2002, 06:05 PM
yeah and a true sadist would not torture a masochist...gl

07-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Vince,

BTW, I always write "than me" too; then, I have to go back and correct it. Amazingly, no one's noticed yet.

John

07-27-2002, 06:23 PM
I do things like that all the time and will continue to do so as long as it's not a paper or an article I have to turn in. Posting is posting---that's the beauty of it;-)

07-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Vince how low can you stoop, setting these guys up for the kill like that. Shame on you.

07-27-2002, 09:03 PM

07-27-2002, 10:02 PM
Vince- Is this you or an impostor? Surely, this is not the Vince I know. Many people would agree that you suck at poker, but certainly, you would never, ever admit to it. Just as there is only one Babe, there is only one Vince -- so please stop the charade, whoever you are. And will the REAL Vince, please go do the "couch" thing with our dear friend Alan. xxoo... Babe

07-27-2002, 11:22 PM
Vince, you are at least in the top 80% of all poker players. Don't be so hard on yourself. /images/smile.gif

Jimbo

07-27-2002, 11:44 PM
Babe, Alan told me he prefers the gentler sex on the couchs. Someone like yourself I'm sure. I can understand that!

Vince

07-28-2002, 02:35 AM
I guess that explains why you love to play poker.

07-28-2002, 08:00 AM
this should probably be banned by mat...to state that vince lapore is in top 80% of poker players is like saying:

1. secretariot liked the mares a little..

2. dave and mason kinda have an understanding of how to play 10,9 suited..

3. bill gates made a few dollars...

4. etc...

07-28-2002, 10:16 AM
Ok - I guess you are the REAL Vince after all or you would not have known about the "couch" thing. I'm sure you will be back to your confident self soon enough, but in the meantime, Babe is always here for you. Remember Babe's motto at all times: Look Good, Play Good. /images/wink.gif. If you join us on Weds at the meeting I will give you a big hug....xxoo

07-29-2002, 05:23 AM
scalf,

I don't know why you always readily come to my defense. I certainly don't warrant the good things you say. But I do, truly appreciate them and thank you.

Vince