PDA

View Full Version : Taking a stab with low PP

JDErickson
08-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Opponent was fair. He waited along time to check the flop.

Absolute Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, BB checks,

Flop: (3.33 SB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls.

Turn: (2.66 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 5.66 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 4.66 BB, won by UTG.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to UTG.</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
No showdown. UTG wins 5.66 BB. </font>

Reasonable play?

TripleH68
08-24-2004, 10:41 AM
IMO this is the downside of online play. Did he actually hesitate the flop bet because 1) he was not paying attention, 2) he was figuring out how to be fancy and suck an extra bet out of you 3) he was multi-tabling, 4) the dog was chewing on his leg, 5) he was paying his bills online at the same time. This is so read-dependent is what I am trying to say. The only way I make this bet is if I KNOW my opponent is weak enough to lay down and rather easily, as your outs are two.