PDA

View Full Version : Cryptologic skins demise?

Jim Kuhn
08-23-2004, 11:43 PM
There are currently five full tables of 1/2 limits with preflop ranges from 30% to 37%. The average pot sizes range from $5.40 to $12.90. This is pretty sad. The fishin' hole has been taken over by sharks.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

PapaSan
08-24-2004, 12:35 AM
O8 still good there , when it gets going.

JTrout
08-24-2004, 01:41 AM
N.L. was fishy last week. Might check it out.

MicroBob
08-24-2004, 01:56 AM
i found quite a few super-mega-fish on there....fishier then what i typically see on party anyway.
although quite a few players are decent (i hadn't played there before this month).

i also found the NL games to be pretty fishy.
unfortunately, the cards weren't with me.

ace-high flush loses to straight-flush (89J of diamonds on board, i have A3 and he has QT....yuck).

others have speculated that american evenings are not the best time to be playing on crypto.
play when the brits are playing and you may fare better.
when i check it out at 5 or 6 am Central time i am often on a table full of chatty-brits playing pretty badly.

i think in the american evening hours you will be more likely to be playing against fellow tight bonus-chasers.

goodguy_1
08-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Jim best games are during UK peak times ..that means playing 1pm-9pm est.GMT is now -4 hrs for me(est)

This weekend the action was sick midday for me playing GBP 1-2 and 2-4 6Max games...bunch of games had 9-10 bb pot averages.Check out funky LHE limits like Euro 3-6 or any GBP games.

The worst part about the new InterPoker bonus structure is that IF you have an outstanding uncleared bonus balances from prior months ...you now must clear all of that balance first to clear any new monthly bonus...Really sucks .I need to play 2200 raked hands to catch up.I dont mind thu cause action is usually good.

Late US nightime hours at all Crypto skins are the poorest time of the day to play!Games are better at 1/2pm est than 1/2 am est...

The PLO games can also be sickly good and the $/GBP.50/1.00 NLHE can be good also but looking right now are crap at this hour (2:30 am est)

Drunk Bob
08-24-2004, 02:38 AM
The LAGs have moved to the PLO and NLHE games. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Drunk Bob
08-24-2004, 02:40 AM
Where they can be skined a lot quicker!

djcolts
08-24-2004, 08:55 AM
As has been said before - play in the afternoon U. S. time.

I'm not a good player, and I made a nice profit last month from Crypto sites even above bonuses (my first time working on those sites). And, even if you get a tighter table, they are more tight-passive than tight-aggressive, anyway.

The PLO flop percentages and pot sizes did look tempting - but I haven't tried those yet.

Thythe
08-24-2004, 08:58 AM
As a few others said, you have to play in evening UK times. I find flop percentages in the NL games of 45-55% in the times of about 3PM-8PM EST. After that, things start to look much worse.