PDA

View Full Version : SnG Streak Polls

durron597
08-23-2004, 09:22 PM
There have been a lot of posts about SnG streakiness recently, so I've decided to make some polls about it. The ROI question is to give a handle on streaks... in other words, if most answers say they have bad streaks but most also say they have a low ROI it will mean something. I also realized a bit too late I should have made a buyin question but I didn't feel like remaking all the questions /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZeeJustin
08-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Rock (although I take the term rock as an insult to my SNG play), 13+ (I believe 15 is the count according to pokertracker), normally a few but sometimes a lot, and 10-20% (I play mostly 200's, 500's whenever they run, so 20%+ isn't easily achieved).

FWIW, I think the results of this poll will be a very bad indication of the questions you were trying to get answered.

durron597
08-23-2004, 10:16 PM
A few things occurred to me after I made this poll:

1) I should have asked a question about buyins

But that aside, more importantly:

2) The 2+2 Polling engine isn't sophisticated enough to get the any useful information

Because I can't associate the answer to one question with another for each person

3) Question 3 will almost always have everyone answer "sometimes bad but usually only a couple"

4) This post is more about me being mad about my recent 9 game loss streak after having an ROI above 50%, and seeing if anyone else had similar numbers - but see point two about this thread serving that purpose