PDA

View Full Version : JTs.....3/6...

RED_RAIN
08-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls.

I have been wondering about UTG and UTG+1 if it's good to be first in, cause I'm thinking I may be getting raised preflop too often by limping compared to folding and playing from middle or later.

Flop: (12.33 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, MP1 folds, CO calls, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Thought about raising, but also figured I'm not getting anyone to fold, only building the pot with a hand where I might not be in the lead, see what the turn brings.

Turn: (8.16 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO bets $6.5 (All-In)</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls, UTG+2 calls.

This was a hard call, cause if I'm right, I think UTG+2 can raise or complete the bet here and I didn't want to have to call two here. Maybe this was a bad call, considering pot size, and if he had an ace, likely to complete or raise it. Can someone clarify when and what you can do to complete or raise when someone raises a smaller amount.

River: (11.41 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+2 calls.

I bet out here because I thought since he didn't have an Ace, and I was calling a bit over a bet, he may just check.

Final Pot: 13.41 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 11.41 BB, between UTG+2, CO and Hero.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 2 BB, between UTG+2 and Hero.</font>