PDA

View Full Version : No Rake

daiwiza
08-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Lately I signed up at Zero Rake, after I saw their advertisement on the 2+2 site. It sounded ok, I even got 6 months free membership, as I signed up before august 31th. Besides that, I think that they have a very good concept, however the disappointement came soon enough, when I realised after logging in, that there are virtually no players, though the site exists already nearly two months now, as their support told me. I think the best for us online-players would be, when the possibility of a membership, what means rake-free play for a given period after a payment, would be an option you could have at any major site.

Would be interested, what you are thinking?!

Dai /images/graemlins/confused.gif

luckycharms
08-23-2004, 12:31 PM
agreed

JAque
08-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Search the internet forum for zerorake. You will find information why most people do not trust the site.

The smell of Dutchboy made everybody run for cover.

enjoy the reading..

JAque

special_o
08-23-2004, 02:13 PM
This is from their website:
[ QUOTE ]

Many people asked if we have any relationship or connection with "RakeFree.com" or any of its principal. The answer is none, whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
08-23-2004, 03:27 PM
wow, so they denied having shady business practices? nevermind, i trust them completely now...

rj

special_o
08-24-2004, 04:28 AM
Are you suggesting they are flat out lying?

FWIW, I have played at zero rake a good number of hours. The software is excellent, and the cashouts are good. Only problem is not enough players.

jdl22
08-24-2004, 06:22 AM
While the concept seems good if you think about it a bit more it isn't. The reason for that is that the fish don't care about the rake. Most probably aren't aware of it and if they are they don't realise how devastating it is. As a result the site will attract only the players that understand these things. These players probably play well. As a result the site will eventually be a huge rock garden. I think there is a paralel between the jackpot tables and the others on party. The jackpot takes more money from the pot but because the play is more fishy than at the other tables it is worth it.

daiwiza
08-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Quite right,
therefore I think Paryt, Paradise, ets. should use this option, too, it would avoid the 'rock gardens'. /images/graemlins/spade.gif