PDA

View Full Version : This Dream I Had

RPatterson
08-23-2004, 03:49 AM
This guy is in his backyard and he's running around chopping all of these people to death with an axe. He chops them up into different pieces, and they are spread all around his backyard.

Then he takes the various bodyparts and throws them into his swimming pool. And he goes swimming with them.

thirddan
08-23-2004, 03:50 AM
Why are there a bunch of people in that guys backyard?

Sooga
08-23-2004, 03:51 AM
And then all those chopped body parts come out of the pool and come together to form a 15 year old girl, and then you two start having a relationship.

RPatterson
08-23-2004, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are there a bunch of people in that guys backyard?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was actually the end of the dream. You see, we were at a large gathering of people. And this guy, was up on a ledge and the police wanted him.

Instead of surrendering her threw necklaces into the crowd that fell around the necks of us, they contained things like baking soda, he then threw lemon juice into the crowd and if you had the baking soda necklace, it would explode your head.

He had alot of these, and some barely missed me. Alot of people exploded next to me. So we go off running but the police cannot catch him, instead he runs through the crowd slashing us down with an axe.

Everyone is running aimlessly and they arrive in his backyard, where he runs around axing all of us. The rest is history and legend.

thirddan
08-23-2004, 04:17 AM
You have problems...

RPatterson
08-23-2004, 04:41 AM
I am not the one swimming in a pool of mutilated body parts.

The once and future king
08-23-2004, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not the one swimming in a pool of mutilated body parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so the guy in your dreams has problems ?

Stu Pidasso
08-23-2004, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then he takes the various bodyparts and throws them into his swimming pool. And he goes swimming with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That part of the dream reminded me of a joke I once heard.
Lets see who gets this first.

"what do you call 4 lepers in a hot tub?"

Stu

RED_RAIN
08-23-2004, 01:32 PM
...someone needs more sleep...

Ulysses
08-23-2004, 01:33 PM
If you guys want to hear a really crazy dream, PM bad_beetz and ask him to post to this thread.