PDA

View Full Version : PP 15/30: Unimproved AKs at a broken table

balkii
08-23-2004, 02:11 AM
Been playing well and running well lately, and bankroll is healthy so decided to take a shot at 15/30. I have never played this high before, 5/10 is the highest I've played.

party 15/30. Table is amidst breaking and we are 6-handed. CO has posted $15. I get dealt AcKc UTG, and limp because it is a drawing hand and doesnt play well out of position. J/K, I obviously raise, UTG+1 and CO fold, seemingly (only played about 30 hands so far) TAG button 3-bet, Loose/Weird SB calls, BB folds, I cap, all call.

3 to the flop of

9s 4d 2d

I bet, button raises, Loose/Weird folds.

Whats my action, and plan for the rest of the hand?

Garland
08-23-2004, 04:54 AM
I think you can put button on a decent pair here, call the flop raise and if you don't see an A or K on the turn, check-fold.

Garland

DeeJ
08-23-2004, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it is a drawing hand and doesnt play well out of position. J/K,

[/ QUOTE ]

If you follow Garland's advice then this joke becomes a truism /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But if you're keen on seeing if he really has the goods, you could 3-bet the flop and maybe push his AK out...

Plan for the rest - if he calls 3 you may get a check-check with a turn blank which gives you a chance (looking like AQ/AK) otherwise you're into check-fold zone without a hit.

Out of position, after all.