PDA

View Full Version : Remember the girl of your life?

JAque
08-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I went out with her for 6 months. Then, she dumped me /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Green eyes, beatifull long brown hair, dark complexion and a body to make heads turn no matter what she was wearing.

Every time I go to my home town I try to look her up but nobody knows what happened to her.

Would she be fat and overweight with 5 kids? I sure put a few more pounds.

I was 17 and still think of her after so many years. I had many girlfriends ( real pretty too) but she is the only I think about often.

Her name was Patricia... if only can see her once more...

JAque

Justin A
08-22-2004, 11:57 PM
There's Something About... Patricia?

Justin A

Sundevils21
08-23-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's Something About... Patricia?

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard she dumped Brett Favre. rumors, rumors

ThePopinjay
08-23-2004, 06:02 AM
Her name was Melissa. Beautiful slightly curly hair, luscious lips, incredibly hot body. We used to kiss everyday on top of the monkey bars. I'd give my bankroll to be 3 again. Sigh.

MikeGuz
08-23-2004, 06:23 AM
I was 25 that was a long time ago but I did find her.

It's not hard with all the tools the internet offers.

Anyway finding a life girl is worth the effort but it doesn't change anything you will never stop thinking of her.

El Dukie
08-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah. I remember her. -- insert schmaltzy piano music here, ala` NBC's Olympics coverage -- Fortunately for me, we're still making new memories together... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

deacsoft
08-23-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm going to selfishly keep all the images to myself. Everyone has a "girl of a lifetime", and once you do...
no one else compares.

TheArtist
08-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Go watch the movie the Notebook. It's somewhat similar. Maybe you can find her and end the story on a good note.

TheArist

cardcounter0
08-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Yes. Right after High School. Dumped me a year later because I was a 'loser'. Returned to my home town a few years later, right after I had landed that big juicy consulting gig contract with the big signing bonus.

Found out she was working as a bar maid at the local bar, supporting her out of work husband, trying not to fall to far behind on the trailer payments, bad checks, fat, 2 kids (not current out-of-work hubby's), etc., etc., ect.

After initial WooooHoooo!, made me wonder. How does one go so far downhill so fast?