PDA

View Full Version : Mat Sklansky

07-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Who is he (besides Oz's son)? does he play? what limits? where? will he add poker content to this site, or is he purely and administrator? Does he golf or fly fish?

Inquiring minds don't have to know, but we're bored at work.

a belated welcome aboard. Your influence is already showing.

2d (another Matt S)

07-13-2002, 09:23 AM
2d- Mat told me that he doesn't have the "patience" for poker. It is my understanding that he will be an administrator for the site, and not a poker commentator. Babe

07-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Pokerbabe is correct. Onthe home page, I talk about myself. Click on the welcome note if you're curious. I will admit that reading all these posts is doing a little to reignite my interest in the game, however.

07-13-2002, 03:06 PM
"I will admit that reading all these posts is doing a little to reignite my interest in the game, however."

Wow, I can't fathom my interest in poker ever being extinguished. I must be a poker junkie...wait..yes-yes..that must be it. *sigh*

07-13-2002, 06:19 PM
you devil you matt..gl

07-16-2002, 09:37 PM
Matt is a very good player. He understands hold'em as well as anyone. Yes he plays and he plays well. Hosh has had the opportunity to sit behind him on many an occasion. With his father as a great teacher and guide he will do well in this endeavor. Yes and I am sure he still gets all the chicks. All the best. Babe leave him alone for petes sake. You cannot have all the good lookers some other girls have got to have a chance. laugh

07-16-2002, 10:21 PM
What killed the flame in the first place (the one being reignited)?

07-17-2002, 02:27 AM
I don't have enough patience. I find it difficult to concentrate after a short time, and therefore play badly. I understand most of the concepts pretty well, but I don't think I've got the right personality.

07-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Smart man, then.....

... although, I have a home game...

:0