PDA

View Full Version : A High!

Chris Daddy Cool
08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
6/12 live, crazy game at garden city with my new york friend sfer.

There's two wild spots on the table, including one total nut job UTG, and a semi-nut to my right Button.

UTG openraises. This means he has 2 cards. MP coldcalls. Sucky LP calls. Button 3-bets. This means he has 2 cards. I have A /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif and I say "Loose cap." and cap. Sfer in the BB folds. He looks at my cards at gives me the nod of approval. The other dudes call.

Flop: 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check. UTG checks. MP checks. LP checks. Button bets. I checkraise. UTG calls. MP goes all in for the rest of his chips. LP folds. Button 3-bets. I call. UTG calls.

Turn: 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check. UTG checks. Button bets. I call. UTG folds.

River: 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check. Button bets. I call and confidently flip over and announce "AQ high". How'd I do?

sfer
08-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Grr. I just posted my version of it! The all-in was preflop, I have no doubt about that.

Chris Daddy Cool
08-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Damn... um... I don't remember's who'se version is more accurate, but the concept is the same.

sthief09
08-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Wow, what a coincidence! You and Dave played together and you each noticed you play 2 different hands identically, with the same cards coming out, and the same opponents, and you each posted one of the two hands.

What are the odds?

sfer
08-21-2004, 10:06 PM
Pipe down or I'll 5 bet you to buy a free river card.

Chris Daddy Cool
08-22-2004, 06:18 AM
My new favorite word. Douchebag.

sfer
08-23-2004, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My new favorite word. Douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding Josh--you created a monster. Chris spend like all of Friday night at the table giggling and mumbling douchebag to himself. That word, a rite of passage in adolescent semi-profanity on the East Coast, is scarcely uttered in California.

pistol78
08-23-2004, 01:11 AM
No joke i have been saying that word for the past 2 weeks to myself and laughing for no reason.

bisonbison
08-23-2004, 01:40 AM
I guess someone needed to fill the profanity quota in my absence.